HSG YouTube Channel
Youtube Video Channel of The Hellenic Society of Gastroenterology
Criteria and Instructions for video submission
- The duration of the video should be up to 12 minutes. Take into account that videos longer than 5-6 minutes are usually not entirely seen by Youtube viewers.
- The Video should have the following structure:
- Title Page
- Authors and affiliations
- Take home points and/or
- Complete the powerpoint slides and then export the slides as photos (TIFF, JPEG). Import the photos in your video editing software
- Use transitions between different scenes (Fade in-fade out)
- Narration is highly appreciated but not obligatory.
- Use appropriate annotations (arrows, symbols) and legends in order to describe your endoscopic story
- Submit your video by using a cloud server of your preference such as wetransfer.com, google drive or dropbox. Send the link to: email@example.com. Attach a short text of 100-250 words with the description of your case
- The video is addressed to both trainees and experienced endoscopists.
Technical details such as electrocautery settings, position of the endoscope, type of sedation etc. are very important for teaching reasons
- Please hide the Patient’s and Doctor’s ID.
- Minimum slide duration: 3 seconds.
- Do not hesitate to submit simple endoscopic procedures. Nothing is simple for a trainee.
- Enrich the endoscopy video with radiological, histological or clinical images.
- The Video must be formatted in one of the following types: .mpg, .mp4 or .mov).
- Video size recommended for high definition: 1280x720 (square pixel ratio), 16:9 aspect ratio.
- The total size of the video should not exceed 300 MB. Large videos may be splitted in several parts.